What’s in my handbag?
May 24, 2008Posted by on
- The bag itself (Prada. I LOVE IT.)
- Purse (also Prada. Bought to match the bag)
- Sunglasses (you guessed it, Prada. I am a total princess)
- Two mobile phones (one for work, one for home. Gets confusing sometimes)
- Ipod (say he is pretty!)
- Keys (our house, our cars, key to my house which is rented out and therefore unaccessible to me anyway, assorted keyrings including the Guide Dog Association for which I am a puppy sponsor)
- Two packets of tissues (why two? And they are both new!)
- Data key (you never know…)
- Security pass for work, along with remote access thingy and key to first aid room
- Diary (I had a palm pilot, it failed me all too often, I have gone back to reliable paper this year)
- Flight details for my trip to Mildura on Monday
- Makeup bag which contains NO makeup but lip balm and aspirin, also bandaids
- Nurofen for when I feel migraines coming on
- Metcard wallet with tram tickets inside (possibly expired; I should check those)
- Business card holder full of business cards I always forget to give out
- Keys to my postbox which I always forget to empty
Is anyone else thinking I carry around too much crap? No wonder my shoulder hurts!
Comments are closed.