My photos on Flickr
Society of Penny’s Cartooned Friends
Stuff I’ve already done
Amber over at Forever Amber posted this and suggested we should answer, so here ya go.
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500?
That depends on whether we’re talking about my phone at work, my mobile phone or the home phone. The phone at work I will do without for free. I curse it every time it rings. And because it has caller i.d. I can tell who is calling (mostly) which makes me dread those phone calls even more. My mobile phone, on the other hand, I love and feel lost without. Our home phone has been unplugged for months now and I don’t even think about it. It’s better that way; we get to avoid the bloody telemarketers who seem to call at 6pm most days.
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most?
Um, that would be the boy. I don’t think he even knows my work number. But he rings me on my mobile frequently.
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did?
No-one really. People I talk to are the people I want to talk to, so I don’t really miss anyone.
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want?
Mr George Clooney. Yes, it’s cliched, but he is gorgeous and funny and I think a conversation with him on a regular basis would make my life WAY more fulfilled.
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to?
Probably less. And that’s not a bad thing.