Things to moan about on Friday
January 30, 2009Posted by on
- People who start fires. There are now two burning out of control in my state.
- Hot weather. I prefer hot to cold but 45 deg C is just a bit too much for my liking.
- Our electricity provider, AGL. They cut our power yesterday for two and a half hours. See dot point above for the reason this is bad.
- Salvador. He has been pooping in Kendall’s wardrobe, we thought we’d cured him of that habit, so last night he did it in mine instead. ARGH!
- Connex. Every summer in Melbourne is hot. Why do the trains always get cancelled, and the heat gets blamed?
- Yarra Trams. Running REALLY crowded trams on half power (meaning no lights and no air conditioning) is unacceptable.
- Bike riders on the road. Use the goddamn bike track that’s been provided for you!
- Idiot pedestrians. If you step out in front me, I will run you over. I will not feel sorry for you either.
I’m off to write my letter of complaint to AGL now.