My photos on Flickr
Society of Penny’s Cartooned Friends
Stuff I’ve already done
Click here to see last year’s answers for comparison. And feel free to do this on your own blogs! Let me know if you do so I can see your answers.
1. What did you do in 2014 that you’d never done before?
I had to wash poop out of Teddy’s pantaloons. And that sets the tone for the rest of this blog post!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t make resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Three new babies this year!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
The USA again. Photos here.
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
Nothing. I am a very lucky girl.
7. What dates from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
1 December, the Boy (who has gone back to university this year) got his results and achieved straight High Distinctions for the whole year. I’m very proud.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
The really sad thing is, I can’t think of one.
9. What was your biggest failure?
On the bright side, I can’t think of one of these either.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Strained my hip flexor. That is quite a debilitating injury, I have to say.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My iPhone 6.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Teddy’s trips to the emergency vet 🙂
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Being in Hawaii in the middle of our winter was exciting.
14. What song will always remind you of 2014?
Happy by Pharell.
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
About the same
c) richer or poorer?
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Swim in my pool!
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
18. How did you spend Christmas?
The same as always: Christmas Eve with my family, Christmas Day with the Boy’s family.
19. Did you fall in love in 2014?
I am still in love with my Boy.
20. What was your favorite TV program?
The Michael McIntyre Chat Show has me laughing every time. We got on the Modern Family bandwagon too – Phil is definitely my favourite character.
21. What was the best book you read?
Superstorm: Nine Days Inside Hurricane Sandy was really interesting.
22. What was your favourite film of this year?
The Railway Man was exceptional. August Osage County was pretty good too.
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 41. We went to Vue de Monde for dinner on my actual birthday, and it was spectacular. Then we spent the weekend down at Port Fairy, which is a lovely spot.
24. What kept you sane?
I’m not sure, I think I may have gone a little mad this year. 🙂
25. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Robert Downey Jr. I still adore George Clooney. I can’t believe he’s married now.
26. Who did you miss?
Huffle Mawson. She was the best cat ever.
27. Who was the best new person you met?
I am not sure I met any new people this year. I told you it was an average year!
Comments are closed.