My photos on Flickr
Society of Penny’s Cartooned Friends
Stuff I’ve already done
Join 21 other subscribers
It has been about 27 years since I remembered the login for my blog. I thought this would be a good way to get back up to speed.
1. What did you do in 2017 that you’d never done before?
What I did do, was NOT go on a holiday. Which was hard.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t make resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
We aren’t close, but my sister-in-law had her second baby.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
None. Not one. Not even part of my own country!
6. What would you like to have in 2018 that you lacked in 2017?
7. What dates from 2017 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Um, none really.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I would say that 2017 was a very average year and therefore there were no big achievements.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Conversely, no big failures either. So that’s something.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes. God I was sick. For about two months with a stupid throat thing that made me sound like a serial killer. I was also diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my right big toe which was devastating as I am now not able to wear about 85% of my shoes.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My iPhone X.
12. Where did most of your money go?
The mortgage, probably.
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The holiday we are taking in 2018. EPIC.
14. What song will always remind you of 2017?
I don’t know. It was a pretty nondescript year.
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
About the same.
b) thinner or fatter?
About the same.
c) richer or poorer?
Slightly poorer but for a good reason.
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Not much really.
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
I do what I want most of the time, so…
18. How did you spend Christmas?
The usual. Christmas Eve with my family. Although for Christmas Day we actually had lunch in the nursing home with the Boy’s grandmother, which was surprisingly good.
19. Did you fall in love in 2017?
20. What was your favorite TV program?
Westworld. Or The Kettering Incident. Or The Night Manager. SO spoilt for good TV.
21. What was the best book you read?
I always enjoy a new Clive Cussler.
22. What was your favourite film of this year?
The Martian (was that this year???)
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 44. We went to lunch at The Lakehouse in Daylesford and it was amazing.
24. What kept you sane?
25. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Look, my bestie Chris Hemsworth is pretty fine.
26. Who did you miss?
27. Who was the best new person you met?
Did I make any new friends last year? I think maybe not.
Comments are closed.