I was going to use my list of 100 Things About Me here but decided I would try and be original and write something new. What do I think people want to know about me? Here’s my top ten 45.
- I love shoes
- I live in Melbourne, Australia
- I am obsessed with taking photos
- I love to go on holidays
- I am gulp 45
- I live with my husband and our cat, Teddy Westlife and our dog Rambo.
- I work for the Victorian Government
- I am tall and blonde, with green eyes
- My hobbies are blogging, photography and watching sport on TV
- Going out for breakfast is one of the great joys in my life
- I hate housework, and I have a lovely cleaning lady who takes care of it for me
- I am a very good cook
- Did I mention I love shoes?
- I used to be a good tennis player. Now, not so much
- I like reading. A lot.
- Polar bears are my favourite animal and I am lucky enough to have seen them in the wild
- George Michael is the best performer I have ever seen live
- My favourite pet was my rottweiler Maxine
- I have one sister, no brothers
- If I could justify paying someone to do my ironing, I would
- I Facebook, but I don’t do games. Stop asking me to feed your pets in Farmville
- I have an iPhone and three iPods, two iPads, an iMac and a MacBook Air
- You might say Steve Jobs was my god
- I’ve been to Antarctica
- I’m pretty sure I said this already, but I love shoes
- I do not eat peas and beans. I will pick the peas out of fried rice
- I finished school in 1990, completing Year 12 at 16 years of age
- My degree is in Information and Library Management
- I don’t work as a librarian, and haven’t for over 15 years
- I still haven’t decided what I want to be when I grow up
- I don’t drink beer
- I didn’t attend my 10 or 20 year high school reunion
- I am a champagne snob. I only like the expensive french stuff
- We do not have any children, and do not intend to have any children
- This infuriates my mother, who takes it as a personal slight that I will not make her a grandmother
- She’ll get over it one day
- I get along very well with my mother-in-law
- I’m quite obsessed with real estate, even when I have no reason to look
- You can have all the chips in the house, but if you eat all my chocolate I will cut you
- I’m pretty sure George Clooney would adore me if we met. The feeling would be mutual
- I’ve mentioned the shoe thing, right?
- I wish I could play the piano
- I know that easter egg chocolate is different from regular chocolate, and better
- I went to see the ballet once and was bored senseless
- My favourite comedian is Ross Noble
What kind of camera and lenses do you use?